Who needs flowers, when you could get a ... duh dun duhhhh!
A Brussel Sprout tree.
Yes that's right, this was my splurge today at the supermarket (if you can call spending a pound a splurge--well maybe when you convert it to Canadian it's a splurge!). Anyways, yes this is my "British Brussel Sprout Tree" and it's amazing. I love it. Found it in the produce aisle. And the best part is, when I get tired of looking at it, I can just eat it. Too bad it's brussel sprouts. Maybe I will just look at it for a while.
6 comments:
hahaha, that is sweet! imagine decorating it for christmas. better yet, imagine bringing it to someone as a gift... "here, congratulations on your new house", or "happy anniversary! the flower shop was closed, but this is so much more functional"... awesome.
i've seen those in food magazines, and have always thought they were so cool. kinda lame that we don't get them here. i like your very modern decor ;) and brussels sprouts are delish!
this is awesome and i love Brussel sprouts. boil for about 5 - 7 minutes, drain, add butter, salt and pepper... mmm! or jazz it up with some Parmesan cheese.
Hey Nigel! Someone already thought of it I guess, check this out(sorry you will have to cut and paste I don't know how to make it a pretty link):
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20081205-potd-brusselssproutstree.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/12/photo-of-the-day-brussels-sprouts-christmas-tree.html&usg=__sY3H9WedDshVFKLqKr4lWL0L7ec=&h=500&w=314&sz=33&hl=en&start=8&sig2=w_Dql3i1VuEBcnXlDltRDw&um=1&tbnid=m5zxcT8azkKatM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrussel%2Bsprout%2Btree%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENCA298%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=ZQjmStHIGcrl-QadstzICQ
your place looks nice Mindy! i like the colour of the walls.
and the brussel sprout tree too.
Post a Comment