Mindy Aechtner is back from her refreshing time in BC.
Mindy Aechtner loved spending time with her niece and nephew!
Mindy Aechtner appreciates home and can also appreciate being back in Oxford.
Mindy Aechtner forgot what a crazy town she lives in (and was reminded when she walked down the main street past the guy on a tightrope playing the violin).
Mindy Aechtner is unmotivated to get back to work.
Mindy Aechtner saw "W." last night and found it totally interesting.
Mindy Aechtner is going to Cambridge this weekend!
Mindy Aechtner is excited about her friends having their baby (yey for Andrew & Kristina) but sad that they missed the birth by a matter of hours.
Mindy Aechtner is having trouble thinking outside of facebook status.
4 comments:
Mindy Aechtner is like Jimmy from Seinfeld.
I've wanted to see W. ever since I heard about it; it looked SO interesting!
Btw, I know you read my blog, I think you maybe just don't remember stuff that I write about because when we talk about it in person you react like you're hearing about it for the first time. lol! :)
Mindy Aechtner now speaks only in third person?
It's because Facebook makes me Darren!!
And Stef..haha Jimmy from Seinfeld...
Mindy is killing independent George!!
Post a Comment