Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crazy Crisps are Back!

Last year I wrote about how Walker's came out with a crazy chip (or crisp, to the British) flavour contest...well, this year they have done it again! And there are 15 different flavours!! In light of the world cup, they have done a countries theme which is interesting--and so far they are pretty darn good! The best one is French Garlic Baguette, kind of tastes like salty sour cream & onion chips.

If you want to see all the flavours, go to their website: http://www.walkers.co.uk/flavourcup/ Just to give you some examples, they have Scottish Haggis, English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding and American Cheeseburger. Tom really like the American one, but I think it just tastes like ketchup & mustard. The English one tastes completely 100% like Roast beef and Yorkshire, but I am just not convinced I want my chips to taste like that--I want Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding dinner to taste like that, but maybe not my chips.

2 comments:

V said...

Oh crisps...how I miss thee. And sitting in a pub with a pint. Good times. :)
(PS looking forward so much to seeing you two at conference this summer!)

Unknown said...

I guess I am just a wee bit too much traditional. The flavor adventures offered are rather yucky. LOL I sure like to visit some of the countries tho'