Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inamo Restaurant


Tom and I went to London for the day yesterday, and we decided to check out this Asian fusion restaurant called "Inamo" that my friend, Hannah, found online. It was such a cool experience: your table is like a computer screen, and you order by looking through the selections and then choosing your choices as you would using a mouse and a computer screen. You can even change the 'table cloth' to different pictures or 'ambiances'. The other cool thing is that while you wait for your food to arrive, you can play games like battleship or watch the kitchen, through the "kitchen cam". When you are ready to leave you simply choose "pay bill" and then within minutes someone brings you your bill. So cool.

The food was decent, but I wouldn't necessarily go there to get a big meal or else it could get expensive. It is totally worth going just for the experience though...

Here's a review of the restaurant: http://www.dezeen.com/2008/11/27/inamo-restaurant-by-blacksheep/
Here's the actual website of the restaurant: http://www.inamo-restaurant.com/
and here's a video of how it works: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10193120-1.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is REALLY cool. I remember seeing a bunch of really cool looking asian restaurants in London.

Arnold said...

Man, that is a nerd's dream date spot. Not saying you guys are nerds.

Hannah said...

sweet! I'm glad you guys liked it.