It's been awhile because we went home from Christmas. Here's a few highlights and then I will get on with life in Britain!
* Snow in Vancouver...no wait, let me rephrase that...loads and loads of snow in Vancouver!
* Sledding with my nieces and nephew (due to the loads of snow) - and going swimming too.
* Going for 'all you can eat' sushi for Tom's birthday with my fam
* Chillin' at home, listening to Christmas with the Rat Pack (thanks to Vanessa!)
* Being with Laura, talking and seeing Josias' memorial
* Watching 3/4 of a movie with Stef and Tom (we actually went to a show and only saw 3/4 of the movie! Who does that happen to?? The power went out half way through 'The Curious Life of Benjamin Button', and never came back on, so well, it's still very curious to me.)
* Giving all our cool British gifts
* Snowboarding at Cypress with Arnold/Tom
* Catching up with friends (obviously that's mostly why I go home!)
* Actually being home for my mom's birthday (I am usually at Winter Conference during her birthday--for the last 10 years!)
* Stopping in at Winter Conference, going for Pho with Brent & Celeste and cute Eva.
* Getting a bunch of stuff that I wanted from Canada, and can't get in the UK (this included at big trip to Superstore!)
* Having champagne at 30,000 feet (the pilot came on saying, "we figured out that we will be crossing over Greenland, roughly as it will be New Years there, in ~20 mins, so we are bringing around Champagne for everyone")
Yep, that's about it. I am probably missing something, but whatever. If I remember I will add it to the list!
6 comments:
I love that you drank champagne at 30,000 ft! And you are very much welcome for the music referral. :D Glad it was a highlight!
I'm sad we won't see you at Staff Conference BUT if you want to check out the VERY exciting city of Guelph before you leave again that would be pretty amazing. :D
I'm glad you had a great time back home. I'm really sad I never got to see you though... Hey, what's your mailing addy?
Collin is looking forward to meeting you guys the next time you are back in town...
thanks for the visit. we love ya.
THAT'S SO FUN!!!!
bring on the bubbly @ 30000 ft. who does that!?
i'm glad you had a good time here!
sorry i missed seeing you :(
Post a Comment