This is one of my favorite pictures from London simply because the contrast between old and new architecture is so apparent. It's so cool to have a castle from the 1500's in the same space as a modern-day structural beauty (just wish I could photo shop the crane out of it...I guess I could...maybe one day when I am bored).
Monday, November 3, 2008
When Old and New Collide...
This is one of my favorite pictures from London simply because the contrast between old and new architecture is so apparent. It's so cool to have a castle from the 1500's in the same space as a modern-day structural beauty (just wish I could photo shop the crane out of it...I guess I could...maybe one day when I am bored).
3 comments:
Really cool shot Minders. The contrast is great. I'm thinking about going to Europe next year possibly so I'm saving up some cash. I'd like to visit you guys, visit my cuz in France, and stay with my aunt in Italy.
I miss you guys!! I'm homesick for you!!
Not just that!! I want to run away to England!
Post a Comment