Random Thought: Some stereotypes are true...
While on our staff team we laugh and mock about all the silly British stereotypes that people actually believe which aren't true, there is one that is very true: British people love their tea. We drink tons of tea! I drink at least two cups a day if I have meetings or am over at friend's house.
Good thing I like tea, and good thing my mom got me into the habit of having tea in Canada...I have even stopped putting sugar in my tea, which means I am a real tea drinker (although some may argue with that!)
There are a few other stereotypes that are true and a few that are not true as in any culture, I guess.
2 comments:
And yet there isn't a single tea plantation in the UK. Hmm...
I wonder if they'd say the same thing about North Americans and coffee.
I gotta have honey with my tea.
I like the pic.
I like tea too. Now that I'm working in an office, I drink a few cups a day.
Post a Comment